Hoya plants are named after the famous botanist, Thomas Hoy. They have so many different patterns and shapes of leaves. This particular Hoya comes from Himalaya mountain region in Asia. Not like many hoyas we know, linearis leaves are thin, soft, and slightly hairy.
- Select a location with bright indirect light. Protect the plant from excessive afternoon heat and sunlight, as it can burn the plant.
- Water after the top 1-2cm of potting mix to dry. Never allow the soil to be swampy or standing in water. Water this plant less often in the winter. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- As a tropical plant, Hoya Linearis will love humidity. Levels between 50-70% will work well for it.
- To repot this plant, you will need 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Sap contains latex which is a skin irritant and is considered toxic, therefore best to keep away from children and animals.
Height of the plant - 80 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.