Pachypodium is a succulent and therefore more closely related to castithan palms. It may not be the most popular plant to stumble across in the average nursery or garden shop, but for anyone who likes a quirky easy going indoor succulent, this could be your perfect match.
- These plants are sun-loving, bright light and full sun in some locations.
- keep the plant on the dry side and water only when the soil mix is dry. You can water it less in the winter.
- This plant prefers warm weather. When growing indoors keep it near a heater vent or make sure it stays warm in the winter months.
- Does not require humid air
- Can be toxic to humans and animals
Height of the plant - 32 cm. Diameter of the pot - 10 cm. Sustee size S.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot