This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Ficus Gingseng is a small, easy bonsai. It is great for growing in any home and doesn’t require any complicated follow-up. It is a beauty in a range of interiors, from trendy and modern to traditional and stylish.
- 15 to 25°C is the perfect temperature.
- It loves light but not direct sunlight.
- Ficus microcarpa doesn’t like being moved around, so once in a good spot, leave it there.
- Gusts of wind and drafts will lead to leaves falling off: keep it protected and out of corridors and hallways.
- Re-pot it once a year. You can pair it with trimming, defoliating and pruning to slowly create a majestic, elegant bonsai.
- Ensure excellent drainage.
- No set dates here, a literal “rule of thumb” applies: if the soil still feels moist, don’t water yet. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Bring your Ficus to the sink and gently spray soft water on its leaves from time to time. That’s the perfect treat!
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic for pets.
This plant comes from a grower in the Netherlands, that imports plants from China and South America. After the long journey in a ship they can first recover from the journey in the local greenhouses. This is a family owned company and is known for its history and for its sustainability. For example, the nursery is energy neutral due to the installation of 400 solar panels.
Height of the plant - 30 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.