This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
African violets with their fuzzy leaves and colorful blossoms are believed to be one of the world's most popular houseplants. If you know how to take care of them, they will bloom almost all year round on your windowsill. Variegated African Violet is the new kid on the block everyone is talking about. Check out for yourself!
- Bright, indirect sunlight. Leave out of hot midday sun.
- Water when the top of the soil is dry to the touch. If you have ever had non variegated Saintpaulias, watering is similar only variegated version prefers just a bit more water. Soak it a bit longer than you would regular African Violets. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- When watering, avoid water to splash on the variegated leaves.
- Feed once a month during growing season. Variegation may decrease if fertilized too often.
- These plants tolerate normal room humidity levels, although they will like higher humidity levels.
- Repot the plant if root-bound, choose well-draining potting mix and a pot with drainage holes. To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly.
Height of the plant - 20 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.