This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
This tropical plant from South America has long shiny leaves with different shades of green. The graphic pattern looks like a contrasted patchwork which will give an original twist to your decor. Its unique mosaic-like markings on the leaves makes for a beautiful plant that is also a great air-purifier.
- Tolerates shade, no direct light.
- Keep away from any hot or cold drafts. tore it in temperatures between 15ºC and 21ºC and no lower than 10ºC.
- You should water your Calathea when the soil becomes dry to touch. Water once a week in spring/summer. You can reduce watering to once a month in autumn/winter with soft water. Soil must remain slightly moist and high humidity. Spray once a week. Should not sit in water. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Feed your Calathea with liquid fertiliser with every 2-3 waterings throughout the growing season.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly
Height of the plant - 50 cm. Diameter of the pot - 14 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.