Hatiora salicornioides, commonly also known as "dancing bones cacti", has many vivid green, segmented stems that grow in a shape of a shrub. It is easy to care for plant, that can also produce flowers.
- It should be placed in a bright spot, just not in direct, harsh sunlight.
- It prefers temperatures from 24-27 °C during growing season and can be moved to a cooler room with temperatures from 7 – 18 °C during winter months.
- Keep the potting mix evenly moist by watering regularly, but avoid overwatering. Allow top part of potting mix to dry out slightly before watering it again. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Use balanced fertiliser diluted to half strength every other week after the blooming period has ended.
- Like most plants, it needs well draining potting mix. Remove loose soil, try not to disturb the roots too much. Repot it after blooming period during summer months. To repot this plant, you will need 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic plant, so keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Height of the plant - 25 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.