This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Howea Forsteriana also known as Kentia Palm is native to Lord Howe Island (Australia) in the South Pacific. They can grow up to 12 m in height outdoors and up to 3.6m indoors but they are slow growers. The Kentia palm will withstand quite dark and dry corners of your house, and will tolerate a degree of neglect. However they grow best with good light and regular care.
- Plant will be happy with lots of light but no direct sunlight. It also grows well and maintains it's health in low light conditions.
- Use a pot with drainage and water when the top 3-5cm of the soil is dry. Water less in winter. Be careful to not overwater as it will lead to the root rot. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Palms generally dislike being removed from a pot. The best practice is to re-pot only, when it has become pot bound and take good care of the roots whilst doing so.
- Prefers high humidity and will be happy if you mist it with some water from time to time.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Not toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 120 cm. Diameter of the pot - 27 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.