Syngonium Pink Splash’s light-green, arrow-head leaves are covered with pink flecks and speckles giving it the freckled look we love! This fast growing plant will become an instant hit, suitable for almost every spot in your home.
- Provide bright light without direct sunlight to prevent the leaves from getting scorched. Set back a bit away from a window that receives sun would be a nice spot.
- Temperatures of at least 15-29 ºC need to be maintained year round. This species may cope with 10 ºC. Anything lower can kill off your plant.
- When the top soil becomes dry to the to the touch slightly - water thoroughly. Reduce watering during winter to prevent plant problems.Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- During spring - summer provide the plant with a diluted liquid feed once every two weeks. After summer stop feeding because the plant will no longer produce new growth to nourish.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 25 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.