This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
If you love white variegation and just want a plant that is easy-going and brings you pure joy, then look no further! Marble Queen has green leaves with stunning milky variegation. This is a very fast growing, climbing tropical vine with a beautiful draping habit. Give it something to climb or trail and with a little time your home will be dressed to impress.
- Can tolerate low light well, but its leaves may lose their variegation. Pothos will look its best in moderate or bright light. It makes an excellent office plant because it grows well under fluorescent lights.
- Allow the top 3 cm of soil to dry between waterings. Use a pot with drainage holes to prevent soggy soil. Overwatering will cause leaves to turn yellow and fall off.
- Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater. Overwatering is about the only thing that will kill Epipremnum pinnatum.
- Repot in spring as needed. To repot this plant, you will need 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- You can control its growth by cutting the vines back and trimming up to a third of its roots. Pot it in the same size container if you want to keep it small.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 15 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.