Please choose local pick up or delivery by courier as this plant won't fit in a DPD parcel box.
Ficus Altissima is a stunning tree with velvety yellow and green variegated leaves. It is strong and sturdy – pick a bright spot out of direct light and let it grow! It is an easy-going plant that will thrive in your home for years to come.
Ficus Altissima is native to southern Asia and the Pacific Islands. When grown indoors, it isn’t likely to outgrow your space, but can reach 1.8-2m in height.
- Does best in bright, indirect light. Keep out of direct light as leaves will burn.
- Soil should be allowed to dry about halfway before watering. If soil is allowed to stay too moist Ficus may drop leaves. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Monitoring soil humidity is very important because Ficus are sensitive to overwatering. They will show signs of overwatering through yellow leaves. If they aren’t getting enough water, the tips of the leaves will turn brown and crispy.
- Ficus enjoys warm temperatures and won’t tolerate the cold. Ideally, you should maintain temperatures about 16 – 20 °C.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
Toxic to pets and humans.
Height of the plant - 150 cm. Diameter of the pot - 35 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.