This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Ficus Tineke originates from India and Indonesia. With tree-like growth, this indoor plant typically starts as a compact tabletop plant and grows upwards, filling out into a grand floor plant. The natural, soft colors make this plant perfect for any style or design of home. It is moderately simple to care for, just make sure to provide bright light and water consistently.
- Does best indoors with bright, indirect light. It will tolerate lower light conditions but with less creamy variegation on the new leaves.
- Medium humidity level needed.
- Plant enjoys a constant watering schedule. Water when the top 5-7 cm of the soil is dry. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Fertilise once a month in a growing season.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 100 cm. Diameter of the pot - 27 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.