TEST PRODUCT - NOT FOR SALE -
This plant comes from the tropics of Asia and is a very easy-to-grow! The Aeschynanthus ‘Pink polka’ blooms in late summer with pink flowers that resemble a shape of lipstick hence the popular nickname 'Lipstick plant'.
- Needs a moderate amount of water with good drainage. It is enough if you water it once a week. Overwatering can cause fungal problems to the plant. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Feels comfortable in bright, indirect light. Avoid full shade and full sun. Plant will bloom in the right light and temperature (18°C or above). It will produce clusters of flowers that look like a tube of pink lipstick.
- It is a tropical plant so now and then mist it with water, it likes humidity but also do well in drier conditions.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- This plant is non-toxic to humans or animals.
Height of the plant - 50 cm. Diameter of the pot - 15 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.