This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Ficus benghalensis Audrey has large, thick, oval shaped, leathery leaves similar to those of Ficus elastica. Prominent, pale pink-green veins stand out against the glossy richness of the leaf colour.
PLANT CARE :
- Ficus benghalensis prefers bright, indirect light but can tolerate some light shade. Direct sunlight may burn the leaves.
- Allow the soil to almost dry out before watering, then saturate. Ensure good drainage as the plant won't like sitting in water. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Ideal temperatures are 16-24°C. Avoid cold draughts.
- No specific requirements, although the occasional misting wouldn't go amiss.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1-2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height - 90 cm. The diameter of the pot - 27 cm. Sustee size L.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.