Add a tropical feel to your home with this lush plant! The Philodendron belongs to the Araceae family and is native from South America. This new cultivar grows glossy green ruffled leaves and has a bushy growth habit. They are easy to care for. They also help purify the air, function as a natural air freshener and improve humidity through a regulating evaporation process.
- Medium to bright, indirect light to half shade.The foliage will appear a deeper green in a shady position. Direct sunlight will burn its leaves.
- Water when the top 3cm of soil dries out.
- Well drained soil.The roots do not like to be left wet so ensure that your pot has good drainage.
- It prefers a warm and humid environment even if it will tolerate our dry indoor conditions. A misting from time to time would be welcomed.
- Needs extra plant nutrition once a week in summer.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 44 cm. Diameter of the pot -17 cm. Sustee size M.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.