This cute house plant is believed to have Feng Shui properties. Place it at a right angle, and it will be a source of inspiration and positive vibes. Aglaonema Milky Way plant has long ornamental leaves that are densely patterned. It is extremely low maintenance and will thrive in low light or shade.
- Place it in a bright light but no direct sunlight.
- Plant thrives in moist soil but make sure it's not overwatered. Water your plant throughoutly and then let the top half of the soil dry before watering again. Never let the plant dry out completely. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Aglaonemas prefers warm spots, don't place the plant in the cold or next to a window where the temperature could be colder.
- Requires high humidity.
- For repotting choose a pot with drainage holes. To repot this plant, you will need about 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Fertilise with a slow release fertiliser once a month during periods of active growth (mainly spring and summer).
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 40 cm. Diameter of the pot - 15 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.