Aglaonemas are more commonly referred to as Chinese Evergreens, even though they are native to tropical and sub-tropical regions of Asia and New Guinea. One of the things that makes the Chinese Evergreen such a popular houseplant is the amount of different varieties there are and the highly decorative patterns on their leaves. Aglaonema Miss Juliette is able to become a statement piece within your home decor with beautiful silver color along the mid part and bright green margin along the edges of the leaves.
- Bright, indirect light will create a more diverse range in pattern on the leaves. Will grow slower if placed in lower light conditions. Can benefit from some direct morning sun, but guard it from harsh afternoon sun rays during hot summer months.
- Water when the top ⅓ portion of soil dries out. Reduce watering during winter months. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Feed once a month during growing season, if available a slow release food works best to not over power the soil.
- These plants tolerate a lower humidity however being surrounded by other plants or maybe water in a pebble tray will benefit the plant.
- Repot the plant if root-bound, choose well-draining potting mix and a pot with drainage holes. To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic plant so keep out of reach of children and pets.
Height of the plant - 55 cm. Diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.