This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Alocasia Micholitziana 'Frydek' is impressive because of the shape of its leaves, its upright form, strong stems and vibrant foliage that makes it a beautiful ornamental plant. If you take good care of this plant, it'll only drop its old leaves to make space for large new ones.
- Bright indirect light and good ventilation.
- Allow the soil to dry between waterings. It will require less water during the winter when it’s dormant than in summer during active growth. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- They prefer warm temperatures above 20°C.
- Above average humidity is required, spray the leaves regularly with room temperature water or set up a humidifier.
- Use a houseplant fertiliser every 2 - 4 weeks from April - October.
- Repot roughly every 1-1.5 years when there has been active growth. Use a well draining house plant compost with added draining medium like perlite or grit. To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Highly toxic to humans and pets so make sure to put it out of reach of children and pets.
Height of the plant - 55 cm. Diameter of the pot - 14 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.