This item will be shipped from Latvia🇱🇻. Shipping available only to Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania.
Please choose delivery by courier as this plant won't fit in a DPD parcel box.
The Alocasia Cucullata has beautiful heart shaped glossy green foliage with prominent veins on tall green stems. Also known as Buddha's hand it is believed to bring good fortune and is often kept in Buddhist temples across its native Thailand and Laos.PLANT CARE:
- Thrives best in bright conditions to partial light shade. Avoid direct sunlight as this will scorch the leaves.
- Keep the compost moist with warm water. Do not allow the soil to dry out. Little and often is a good approach. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Needs to be kept warm, ideally between 18-22°C.
- Needs a moist environment with above average humidity. Stand on a pebble tray to improve humidity and mist frequently. Pop it near the shower for a while to give it an occasional boost if required.
- Apply a slow release fertiliser once a month during the growing season.
- Alocasia has a dormant period where leaves can fade and die so do not be alarmed when this happens. During this period, the plants will require less water, so simply moisten the soil from time to time.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- These plants are harmful if eaten and are a skin and eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Height - 70 cm. The diameter of the pot - 19 cm. Sustee size L.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.