This item will be shipped from Latvia🇱🇻. Shipping available only to Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania.
Please choose delivery by courier as this plant won't fit in a DPD parcel box.
Alocasia gageana also known as the Dwarf Elephant Ear or Dwarf Taro plant. It has spectacular foliage that will be noted in every interior! Alocasias are native to the tropical forests of SouthEast Asia. There are around 80 different types, with leaves of all different shapes and sizes. Despite their highly exotic looks, they grow happily indoors and have been a popular large houseplant since the 1950s.
PLANT CARE :
- It likes bright filtered light but nothing too bright that will scorch his leaves. Greg definitely prefers a bit more light than shade and will not tolerate low light. Keep Greg at least 1 metre away from any windows to avoid damage to his leaves.
- Every week check the first 2-3 inches of the soil and make sure it is dry before watering. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It likes a lot of moisture in the air. The bathroom is a great home, or mist it leaves every few day.
- The perfect indoor temperature for Greg is between 18-25ºC degrees celsius. As long as the indoor temperature doesn't dip lower than 15°C Greg will be happy.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets
Height - 70 cm. The diameter of the pot - 19 cm. Sustee size L.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.