This Alocasia stays compact and is very attractive. Alocasia Pink Dragon has waxy green leaves with silver veins and bright pink stems. It is an exceptionally decorative plant and a real eye-catcher!
Alocasia plants appreciate the extra humidity a kitchen or bathroom can offer, so if you think you don't have enough space in the main area of your apartment, your bathroom will certainly enjoy a new guest!
- Bright indirect light and good ventilation.
- Allow to dry between watering. It will require less water during the winter when it’s dormant than in summer during active growth.
- Well draining potting mix.
- Above average humidity, spray the leaves regularly.
- Use a houseplant fertiliser every 2 - 4 weeks from April - October.
- Repot roughly every 1-1.5 years when there has been active growth. Use a well draining house plant compost with added draining medium like perlite or grit.
- They prefer warm temperatures about 20°C.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 35 cm. Diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size M.