A handsome slow growing fern native to Japan whose fresh green and glossy foliage will brighten any indoor space. Requires a shady spot away from bright direct sunlight. Requires little maintenance.
- Keep it in a shaded spot away from bright direct sunlight.
- Its ideal temperature is between 18-24°C.
- Never allow the fern to sit in water. Water directly into the soil and not into the centre as this can cause rot.
- Keep the leaves dust free and clean them with a damp cloth on a regular basis.
- Rotate plant to ensure even growing habit