Baby plants are in the house for you to raise and love. If you're an experienced plant parent, this one's for you. Watch your plants grow from scratch in front of your eyes and keep track of their progress.
- Water very carefully as baby plant roots are still developing, therefore they are more susceptible to root rot. But they can also struggle if you don't keep the soil slightly moist most of the time with only a day or two of drying out between waterings. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Baby plants need a lot more light than your average houseplant, but they also need protection from long exposure to direct, harsh sunlight. They can benefit from couple of hours of morning sun-bath during darker months of the year.
- Repot in early spring. Choose well draining lightweight potting mix and a container with drainage holes that is only a centimeter or two wider in diameter than its nursery pot.
- Fertilise every other month during growing season with 1/4 strength balanced liquid fertilizer. Only fertilise if plant looks well and is in good shape.
- Non-toxic for humans and pets.
Height of the plant - 10 cm. Diameter of the pot - 7 cm. Sustee size S.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.