This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Originally from Philippines, this easy to care tropical plant likes to climb and it grows fast! Mature leaves resemble Monsteras as they divide. This plant always keeps his signature silvery blue sparkling pattern for what he is so loved. Also - if your friends get to like it as well - it can be easily propagated with cuttings.
- Bright to medium indirect light although it may grow in low light conditions as well. Just don't wait much performance and maturing in that case.
- Water thoroughly, but only when the soil is dry. Don't allow the roots to sit in water after watering as that can promote root rot and leaves to get brown. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Ideal temperature 18 - 32 ºC. Yes, this plant enjoys hot summer temperatures as long as you provide him with enough moisture.
- Cebu Blue is not particularly picky about air humidity. Of course, more is best, so if you want to really spoil this lovely plant, you won't go wrong with 70%.
- When the right time comes and the roots will come out of the holes in the nursery pot, you can repot this fella. As for all Philodendrons, this will enjoy a well-draining soil. To repot it, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 60 cm. Diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size M.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.