This fast growing and compact plant brings a modern and tropical touch to your home. Native to Africa, it has long, thin, green-edged with white leaves. Small white flowers form in separate clusters attached by short stems that also bear small plantlets (baby spiders). These babies can be put in soil to give your family and friends. Incredibly easy to grow, happy plants can get fairly large and are beautiful specimens. You will need to remove dead leaves occasionally to keep them looking their best. It also has great air purifying capabilities.
PLANT CARE :
- Bright, indirect light. It tolerates some shade but will grow slower and may lose its stripes.
- Keep well-watered, aiming for lightly moist soil throughout the growing season. Less water is needed in the winter.Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Mist the leaves every so often with water to increase humidity.
- Average household temperatures are fine (above 16°C) and always keep above 8°C.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic when ingested as the plant absorbs pollutants from the air.
Height of the plant - 10 cm. Diameter of the pot - 5.5 cm. Sustee size - S.