Cissus Discolor with its multi-colored, elongated leaves is a stunning tropical climing plant also referred to as 'rex begonia vine' even though it has no relation to begonia. It can also be let cascading over the edge of hanging basket or a tall pot. It grows at a moderate pace and is not difficult to look after.
- Cissus Discolor needs bright but indirect sunlight, morning light is best suited for it.
- Water it when top layer of soil feels dry. Make sure to remove all excess water from drainage saucer or decorative pot. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It is a perennial plant that can tolerate temperature only as below as 10°C so keep it away from cold windows and drafts. Ideally keep it in warm conditions.
- Fertilise once a month during growing season. Choose liquid fertiliser suitable for indoor plants.
- Repot in early spring if necessary using well-draining potting mix.
- Plant will benefit from some pruning to contain its shape.
- It is considered non-toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 150 cm. Diameter of the pot - 27 cm. Sustee size L.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.