Please choose a local pick up or a courier as this plant won't fit in a DPD parcel box.
This elegant plant is also called the Areca Palm. It will bring a touch of the tropics into your home and brighten the space. Native to the humid forests of Madagascar, this palm tree can grow quite tall and full. Growing in clusters of slender yet erect stalks, it has a feathery appearance to the leaves. We recommend placing yours in large spaces with plenty of light. This green beauty is very popular houseplant that can provide you with many years of lovely greenery.
- Bright indirect light.
- Water until water starts to leak at the bottom of the planter. Water with caution when top layer of hydroponic mix is dry.Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Temperature 16° C – 24° C.
- Plant prefers a tight container but when the roots are too crowded, it will limit the growth of it.
- Fertilise once a month with a soluble, well-balanced fertiliser.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly.
Height of the plant - 140 cm. Diameter of the pot - 30 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.