This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands 🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Extremely easy to grow, this is another new and exciting variety of our beloved Epipremnum - a popular house plant well known for its long, trailing stems that can grow over 2 m long. This is a very fast growing, climbing tropical vine with beautiful draping habit. Give it something to climb or trail and with little time your home will be dressed to impress.
- Can tolerate low light well, but its leaves may lose their variegation. Will look its best in moderate or bright light. It makes an excellent office plant because it grows well under fluorescent lights.
- Allow the top 2.5 cm of soil to dry between waterings. Overwatering will cause leaves to turn yellow and fall off, and it is about the only thing that can kill Epipremnum. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Repot in spring as needed. To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- You can control its growth by cutting the vines back and trimming up to a third of its roots. Pot it in the same size container if you want to keep it small.
- Keep your pets away, can be toxic.
Height of the plant - 25 cm. Diameter of the pot - 11 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.