Festuca glauca also known as Blue fescue grass is a fast-growing adorable perennial with vivid green fine foliage. Perfect low-maintenance specimen to decorate a terrace, a balcony or a yard and serve as a background texture plant against a more dramatic statement piece.
- Place in a bright spot with lots of light for it to thrive and flower with yellow blossoms. Can tolerate some shade but might loose its prominent color.
- Drought tolerant but will look its best when watered on a regular basis to keep the soil slightly moist but not wet. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- It is better to place it in a cooler spot.
- Repot in spring if necessary. Choose well-draining potting mix and a container with several drainage holes to make sure that roots will not sit in a water pool.
- Cut back the foliage in early spring to make room for new growth. Remove died-off parts of the plant to keep up its appearance.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Non-toxic, but can be harmful if ingested.
Height of the plant - 50 cm. Diameter of the pot - 23 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.