Ficus microcarpa is a small, easy bonsai often found in DIY or house furniture stores. It is great for growing in any home and doesn’t require any complicated follow-up.
It is a beauty in a range of interiors, from trendy and modern to traditional and stylish.
PLANT CARE :
- 15 to 25°C is the perfect temperature
- It loves light but not direct sunlight
- Ficus microcarpa doesn’t like being moved around, so once in a good spot, leave it there.
- Gusts of wind and drafts will lead to leaves falling off: keep it protected and out of corridors and hallways.
- Re-pot it once a year. You can pair it with trimming, defoliating and pruning to slowly create a majestic, elegant bonsai.
- Ensure excellent drainage
- No set dates here, a literal “rule of thumb” applies: stick a fingertip in the soil down to the first knuckle, and if it still feels moist, don’t water yet.
- Bring your Ficus microcarpa to the sink and gently spray soft water on its leaves from time to time. That’s the perfect treat!
- Toxic for pets
Height of the plant - 30 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.