This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
It is a slightly different looking variety of Fiddle-leaf fig also known as Dwarf Fiddle-leaf fig. Nevertheless, its eye-catching green foliage will make it stand out in your botanical garden crowd. They are equally gorgeous house plants, adding rich, green foliage to your urban jungle.
- Prefers bright, indirect light but can tolerate some light shade and some direct (but not harsh or midday) morning or afternoon sun.
- Water when the soil starts to become slightly dry at the top. Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not over water as this will cause brown spots and leaf drop. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Use free-draining, top quality potting compost if you need to repot this tree. Ensure that the pot has holes in the base for drainage.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets and humans.
Height of the plant - 65 cm. Diameter of the pot - 21 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.