These plants are in need of love and care, and we are selling them from 1 - 5 EUR. Money raised through selling these will go to our charity project "Tiny Baby Node", to buy more thread to knit sets for prematurely born babies.
This is a recent variety with large, flattened, lacecap flowerheads creating a particularly showy display throughout the summer. It ranges from deep pink to intense blue, depending on the pH of the soil. This compact, deciduous shrub has a bushy, well branched habit, making a lovely choice for a patio pot or mixed border. This pretty shrub is delivered with a basket.
- Full sunlight or semi shaded position, with shelter from cold, drying winds.
- Rich fertile, moist soil.
- Water regularly until plants are fully established. Leave the faded hydrangea flower heads in place until the new buds swell in spring to protect the delicate buds from frost damage.
- Prune after flowering, reducing the stems to restrict their growth to the available space and to improve the shape of the plant. After pruning hydrangeas, apply a mulch of well rotted manure or compost around the base of the plant.
- Toxic to pets and foliage may irritate the skin and eyes.
Height of the plant - 50 cm. Diameter of the pot - 23 cm. Sustee size L.