EASYfinds: these plants are in need of love and care. Money raised through selling these will go to our charity project "Tiny Baby Node", to buy more thread to knit sets for prematurely born babies.
Laurus are evergreen trees or large shrubs, with leathery dark green aromatic leaves, and small yellow flowers followed on female plants by black berries.They can reach 10m high at a slow rate. It is in leaf all year, in flower from April to May. With their spicy, aromatic flavouring, leaves are commonly used as a flavouring for soups, stews, etc. and form an essential ingredient of the herb mix "Bouquet Garni".
- prefers well-drained soil
- Water it regularly but always allow the soil to dry out between waterings, so the roots don’t rot.
- It can grow in semi-shade or no shade. Keep it near a sunny window for the winter. Avoid exposure to both drafts and heat from appliances.
- Mist regularly with water.
- Feed in the spring and again in mid-summer. It also helps to refresh the top couple of inches of soil each spring, being careful not to hurt the shallow roots.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 26 cm. Diameter of the pot - 11 cm. Sustee size M.