This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
This is your perfect kitchen or bathroom plant because crocodile ferns benefit from humidity. Crocodile fern is an unusual plant with wrinkled, puckery leaves. It's origin is tropical Australia. These plants require a bit more attention than your average houseplant, but their care really isn’t that complicated.
- Place it in a bright spot and away from drafts. Make sure that your fern is not in direct sunlight as it can damage its leaves.
- Crocodile Fern is a plant that prefers moist soil and regular waterings. But don’t over water your plant, that can increase the chances of root rot. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- As Crocodile Fern ages, the oldest, outer fronds will turn brown. This is normal. You can cut them off to keep your plant looking its best.
- Crocodile fern loves temperatures between 18-24°C.
- To repot this plant, you will need around one pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly plant.
Height of the plant - 25 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.