This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
We just can't get enough of them...
Monsteras are species of evergreen tropical vines/shrubs that are native to Central America. Monsteras are famous for their natural leaf-holes, and that has led to the rise of its nickname, Swiss Cheese Plant. Monstera deliciosa leaf holes eventually grow towards the edge and open up as they mature.
Part of Araceae, the aroid family, they are one of the few aroids that produce edible fruit, particularly, Monstera deliciosa, though they rarely flower or produces edible fruit indoors. Monsteras, like many aroids, were made known formally to the botanical world during the early 20th century, although they had been known for much longer by the indigenous peoples of Central America.
- Thrives in bright to medium indirect light. Not suited for intense, direct sun but can be acclimated to withstand it.
- Water every 1-2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Expect to water more often in brighter light and less often in lower light. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Monsteras can benefit from filtered water or leaving water out overnight before using.
- Normal room humidity will do, but prefers humid conditions if possible.
- Prefered temperature 18-30 °C. It’s best not to let it go below 15 °C.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 60 cm. The diameter of the pot - 17 cm. Sustee size L.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.