This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Monstera Pinnatipartita is a sought after specimen that has trailed its way from the South America rainforeststs into category of one of most wanted indoor plants - family of Monsteras. Watch the fenestrations of these huge, gorgeous, dark green leaves become more dramatic as your plant matures, going from slight splits into deep cuts almost all the way to the main vein of the leaf. It is best to let the plant trail up a moss pole to maintain its rich foliage and bold statement look.
- Place Monstera Pinnatipartita in a well lit spot with indirect sunligh. Plant will also do well in partial shade, but the growth will be slower and leaves can loose splits and take up a darker shade.
- Keep the soil moist most of the time, don't let it dry out for long periods. If leaves start to turn yellow, it means that plant has been overwatered. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Keep Monstera Pinnatipartita in average room temperatures, never let temperature drop below 10 °C for long.
- Plant will benefit from moderate to high humidity. After all it comes from rain forests.
- For repotting make a mix of 1 part rich soil with mulch and bark and 1 part sandy potting mix with perlite. Or just use good olg Form My Plants potting mix also suitable for this plant. To repot it, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to humans and pets.
Height of the plant - 40 cm. Diameter of the pot - 19 cm. Sustee size L.
The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.