Please choose a local pick up or a courier as this plant won't fit in a DPD parcel box.
Our last Tiger Ferns started feeling sad and are in need of some loving and caring hands hence the discount.
It is an elegant plant with graceful, arching fronds and a ruffled appearance that has earned its common name 'Tiger fern' thanks to marble streaks of variegation on green leaves that look almost like tiger's stripes. This fern looks wonderful when hung or on a stand as its foliage creates a spectacular fountain-like clump, with a distinctly tropical feel. Last but not least, it is very easy to care for. This is why it will make both a practical and stylish addition to your home or office.
- For it to feel and look its best, provide a well lit, bright spot with lots of indirect sunlight.
- Water it thoroughly until water starts dripping from the bottom of planter, next time water when the surface starts to dry out slightly. Do not overwater. Keep the soil moist at all times. Remove excess water from saucer or decorative pot. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Average temperatures 16-24°C, but no lower than 12°C. Provide good airflow around the plant.
- These ferns love humid environment. Do not place it near radiators and avoid draughts. Mist every so often, display in a humid environment or use a humidifier to raise humidity around plant.
- Fertilise once a month while plant is showing signs of active growth and developing many new leaves. Don't use fertiliser if your fern is showing any signs of discomfort.
- For repotting choose container with plenty of drainage holes and very well draining potting medium. To repot this plant, you will need around 4 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly.
Height of the plant - 60 cm. Diameter of the pot - 20 cm. Sustee size L.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.