Peperomia are very easy-going, low-care houseplants, therefore great for beginners! Slow-growing, compact and is native to South American rainforests.
PLANT CARE :
- It will be happiest in medium to bright light. Avoid direct sunlight, otherwise the colors and patterns can fade if placed in direct sun. But if the plant doesn't get enough light, leaves can turn dark green.
- Water thoroughly. Allow the soil to dry out a bit between waterings. If the leaves droop or feel a bit thin, it may also be time to water.
- It enjoys extra humidity. Mist regularly.Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Your Watermelon Peperomia prefers temperatures between 18-25C degrees.
- Fertilize it once a month in the spring through summer using either a liquid or water-soluble indoor plant fertilizer at half strength. Make sure the soil is damp before applying any plant food.
- If you decide to re-pot your Watermelon Peperomia, be careful not to give it too much room. This plant likes to be slightly root bound, so it is best to opt for a pot that seems a little bit too small.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- The Watermelon Peperomia is non-toxic to pets and children.
Height of the plant - 30 cm. Diameter of the pot - 14 cm. Sustee size M.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.