Peperomia’s Greek name literally means “pepper resembling.” It is a semi-succulent that belongs to Piperaceae family. As all peperomias, this is easy to care for plant that will suit beginners in almost any indoor conditions.
- Medium light but can also tolerate lower light conditions. They can handle small amounts of direct morning light indoors as well.
- Underwatering will cause wilting and overwatering can seriously harm the plant, causing root rot. Water thoroughly when the soil starts to dry out using bottom-watering method. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Prefers room temperatures 15-25 ºC.
- Normal room humidity should be fine. Increasing humidity and grouping it with other plants is good practice.
- Fertilise the soil with diluted fertiliser suitable for houseplants once a month during growing season.
- Once a month clean leaves with a damp cloth as it will allow the plant to breathe more. Cut the old leaves to keep it's energy to growing new ones.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly.
Height of the plant - 20 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.