This item will be shipped from Latvia🇱🇻. Shipping available only to Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania.
Peperomia’s Greek name literally means “pepper resembling.” It is a semi-succulent that belongs to Piperaceae family. A tropical plant originally from South America. This plant is also pet friendly and quite easy to care for. Peperomia Napoli Nights is a cross between a cultivar Peperomia peruviana as the female with the pollen from Peperomia marmorata. We think you will like it!
- Medium to bright indirect light. Leaves may loose they rich color if in less bright conditions.
- Underwatering will cause wilting and overwatering can seriously harm the plant, causing root rot. Water thoroughly when the soil starts to dry out using bottom-watering method. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Prefers room temperatures 18-26 ºC.
- Normal room humidity should be fine.
- Fertilise the soil with diluted fertiliser suitable for houseplants once a month during growing season.
- During the growing season cut back old and yellow leaves to maintain a good shape.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Pet friendly.
Height of the plant - 10 cm. Diameter of the pot - 6 cm. Sustee size S.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.