A truly unique plant! This Philodendron is a real eye-catcher with its unusual shaped leaves, some of which produce a delicate camouflage pattern. This plant grows fast and is easy to care for. Philodendron are great at purifying the air and prefer warm, humid environments.
- Moderate to bright, indirect light.
- Keep evenly moist – re-water when the top of inch of the soil has dried out.
- Apply feed in spring/summer.
- Mist frequently.
- Between 17 and 25 °C. Avoid cold draughts.
- Re-pot every 12 to 24 months.
- Toxic to pets
Height of the plant - 55 cm. Diameter of the pot - 19 cm. Sustee size L.