The air purifying Philodendron Imperial Green is a plant that takes you on a journey from an enjoyable delicate small grade plant through to the mature statement piece for your home.
- Light: Avoid direct sunlight. Best in moderate to bright, indirect light but can tolerate shady spots too.
- Water: Keep the soil moist but allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering. Will tolerate some degree of drought better than having its roots too wet.
- Temperature: Average to warm household temperatures from 18-28°C and short periods down to 12°C at an absolute push. Avoid cold draughts.
- Feed: Apply a weak solution of liquid fertiliser two or three times during the growing season.
- Care tips: Wipe leaves with a damp cloth to remove dust. Please note, leaves can develop yellow patches after a change in temperature or environment.
- Air Purifying: Philodendron filter airborne toxins such as such as formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere and they are part of our clean air plant collection.
- Height and Growth Rate: Ultimate height 90-120cm indoors. Moderate to fast growth rate.
- Toxicity: These plants are poisonous. Keep plants away from children and pets and take care when handling.