This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
The air purifying Philodendron Imperial Green is a plant that takes you on a journey from an enjoyable delicate small grade plant through to the mature statement piece for your home.
PLANT CARE :
- Avoid direct sunlight. Best in moderate to bright, indirect light but can tolerate shady spots too.
- Keep the soil moist but allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering. Will tolerate some degree of drought better than having its roots too wet. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Average to warm household temperatures from 18-28°C and short periods down to 12°C at an absolute push. Avoid cold draughts.
- Apply a weak solution of liquid fertiliser two or three times during the growing season.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth to remove dust. Please note, leaves can develop yellow patches after a change in temperature or environment.
- Philodendron filter airborne toxins such as such as formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere and they are part of our clean air plant collection.
- Ultimate height 90-120cm indoors. Moderate to fast growth rate. To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- These plants are poisonous. Keep plants away from children and pets and take care when handling.
Height of the plant - 60 cm. Diameter of the pot - 19 cm. Sustee size L.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.