This lovely plant has velvet-textured, heart-shaped leaves. The leaves grow on long, graceful, vining stems. The colour of micans leaves are depending on the light. The leaves can take on a deep green to purple and even rust shade, with new leaves edged in pink. It is one of the best houseplants for removing toxins in the air. This is an easy to grow unique looking plant that grows as a trailing vine or you can train them to grow up a moss pole. Either way they will look amazing!
- Prefers bright, indirect light, but no direct sun. This plant can survive in lower light but grows very slowly.
- Allow the top 1/3 of the soil to dry out before watering; then water well enough so that the water drains out the drip holes in the bottom of the pot. Never allow to sit in water. During the winter, when the plant is resting, allow the soil to dry out even more.
- Feed monthly in the spring and summer. Fertilize every other month in the fall and winter. This is a fast growing plant and if the new leaves are small or the plant is not growing, it may need more plant food.
- Temperatures between 18°C-24ºC during the day and above 13ºC at night.
- Does well in normal household humidity
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 10 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.