Originally from South America, it really brings a touch of the exotic and a pop of bright color to any space! Brighten up your days by looking at your Philodendron Painted Lady! It has a stunning foliage that looks like it was painted with a brush. The large chartreuse leaves are speckled with green and have bright pink stems. Young leaves look almost neon yellow before fading to a bit deeper green as the plant grows. Philodendron Painted Lady loves to climb, therefore it will appreciate a moss pole to support its growth.
Air purifying, low-maintenance and a real eye-catcher, this one is sure to make a statement within your home!
- Bright, indirect light to partial shade. For best coloration expose to morning or late afternoon soon.
- Allow to dry out before watering, water only when the top 3cm of soil are dry to touch. Be careful not to over-water.
- Well draining potting mix.
- Normal humidity levels but they enjoy a misting.
- They like warmth, try not to expose to cold draughts.
- Feed once a month in spring and summer with liquid plant food.
- Toxic to pets.
Diameter of the pot - 15 cm. Height of the plant - 40 cm. Sustee size M.