Philodendron 'Peru' is a new variety with lime green, heart-shaped leaves that belongs to famous family of Araceae genus. This tropical perennial has made its way from Ecuadorian rainforests into our homes and hearts. You can grow it upwards on a plant support or let it crawl over the edge of planter. Suitable for beginners due to its laid back attitude.
- Does well in low light conditions, but as for any plant to thrive, if possible, keep your philodendron in a bright location. Guard it from harsh, direct afternoon sunlight in summer months.
- Water thoroughly, then allow the soil to dry out about half deep before watering again. Water sparingly in winter, when growth is slower and light level is lower, but don't allow potting medium to dry out completely. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Try to maintain 50% relative humidity or higher. Indoor air can become extremely dry in winter.
- Average to warm room temperatures 18-29 °C year-round. Keep this tropical plant from cold drafts from windows and doorways, and away from heat/AC vents.
- Fertilise once a month during spring and summer.
- Repot early in spring. To repot this plant, 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants will be plenty.
- Toxic to humans and pets.
Height of the plant - 25 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant. Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.