These plants are on sale as they had some bugs but we took several months to treat and isolate them. All plants are perfectly fine but in need of some caring and loving hands.
We have this unique opportunity to offer a very limited amount of this unique plant to our favourite crowd.
Philodendron Pink Princess is an absolute must have for any aroid addict! It has beautiful variegated leaves, with a different pattern on each leaf. The variegation can be either in speckles or sectoral, or a combination.Be aware: the pink parts in variegated plants are fragile. Therefore brown spots or edges might occur. The amount of variegation can differ not only per plant, but also per leaf.
- Temperature: prefers 17-25 °C
- Light: indirect sunlight
- Water: water once a week. It's better to underwater this plant than overwater it. Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering.Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Repotting: re-pot it once a year at the beginning of spring, especially during the first 3 - 5 years of life
- Food: fertilize during the growing season (April - August)
- To repot this plant, you will need around 2 packs of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 25 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.