This plant will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Philodendron Pink Princess is an absolute must have for any aroid addict! It has beautiful variegated leaves, with a different pattern on each leaf. The variegation can be either in speckles or sectoral, or a combination. Be aware: the pink parts in variegated plants are fragile. Therefore brown spots or edges might occur. The amount of variegation can differ not only per plant, but also per leaf.
- Place it in a bright spot with indirect sunlight.
- Water once a week. It's better to underwater this plant than overwater it. Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between waterings. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Prefers room temperature of 17-25 °C.
- Repot it once a year at the beginning of spring, especially during the first 3 - 5 years of life. Choose well draining potting mix and a pot with drainage holes. To repot this plant, you will need 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Fertilize once a month during the growing season (April - August).
- Toxic to pets.
Height of the plant - 12 cm. Diameter of the pot - 6 cm. Sustee size S.
Height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
Diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of it.