This item will be shipped from the Netherlands🇳🇱. Please choose Delivery with courier only.
Vibrant orange leaves unfurl from Philodendron 'Prince of Orange' - a stunning hybrid from an easy-care family of plants. New orange foliage changes to light green as the plant matures.
PLANT CARE :
- Although Philodendron 'Prince of Orange' will tolerate lower light levels, its leaves will maintain their color better in bright light. Keep your philodendron plant in a bright location, but not into direct sunlight which can scorch its leaves.
- Water thoroughly, then allow surface to dry out before watering again. Water sparingly in winter, when growth is slower, but don't allow potting medium to dry out. Using a Sustee Moisture Meter stick helps to figure out how much moisture is in the soil so you don’t under or overwater.
- Try to maintain 50% relative humidity or higher. Indoor air can become extremely dry in the winter.
- Average to warm room temperatures 21-29°C year-round. Keep this tropical plant from cold blasts from windows and doorways, and away from heat/AC vents.
- To repot this plant, you will need around 1 pack of For My Plants potting mix for the most loved houseplants.
- Toxic to pets.
Height - 15 cm. The diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.The height of the plant is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The diameter of the pot is measured at the top part of the pot.