This 'Brasil' variety has stunning variegated leaves, with strokes of yellow and lime green across the deep green foliage. Native from South America and it really brings a touch of the exotic to your home! It can grow to astonishing lengths, either supported as a climber or left trailing from a hanging basket or shelf. Mature plants may produce spathes of green-white flowers. They also help purify the air.
- Best in medium light. Can tolerate bright light, but not direct sunlight. Perfect for shady spots too.
- Keep the soil moist at all times. Allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering. Will tolerate some degree of drought better than having its roots too wet.
- Temperatures from 16-24°C are ideal. Minimum 13°C. Can tolerate some draught.
- Apply a weak solution of liquid fertiliser two or three times during the growing season.
- Care tips: Wipe leaves with a damp cloth to remove accumulated dust.
- These plants are poisonous. Keep plants away from children and pets and take care when handling.
Height of the plant - 15 cm. Diameter of the pot - 12 cm. Sustee size M.