It is a climbing Philodendron that positively glows! Neon yellow young leaves and exaggerated lobes give this plant the name "Gold Violin". A real eye-catcher! It wraps itself mossy plant poles or anything it can reach. The leaf shape does vary quite a bit, with juvenile leaves looking much different from mature leaves. This plant purifies the air and requires little attention as long as you keep it warm.
- Bright, indirect sunlight
- Water when top 3cm of soil are dry to touch
- Well draining potting mix
- Feed monthly in spring and summer and every six to eight weeks in fall and winter.
- Temperature: They like warmth, try not to expose to cold draughts.
- Toxic to pets and humans when ingested.
Height of the plant - 35 cm. Diameter of the pot - 15 cm. Sustee size M.